What do I get with my CrossDNA Stay Healthy & Fit genetic test?
It is ideal for basic knowledge about diet and nutrition, health and sport and lifestyle. It guides your diet and training based on what your genetics says. There’s no point in starting a diet if you don’t know which foods might suit you best and which ones won’t… all based on your genetic predisposition. The same goes for sports. Find out what your genetic predispositions are to certain aptutudes and risks. All in a single report.
What variables make up the CrossDNA Stay Healthy & Fit genetic study?
The CrossDNA Stay Healthy & Fit genetic test is composed of three areas. 30 health and nutrition variables, 9 health and sport variables and 11 lifestyle variables.
Diet & Nutrition
- Adiponectin levels
- Longevity and Mediterranean diet
- Bilirubin levels
- Caffeine and Addiction
- Carotenoid levels
- Coeliac disease
- Effectiveness of the low-carbohydrate diet
- Effectiveness of the low-fat diet
- Emotional intake
- Food cravings
- Glycated haemoglobin levels
- High triglyceride risk
- Iron levels
- LDL cholesterol
- Monounsaturated fat response
- Overweight Predisposition
- Phosphorus levels
- Satiety sensation
- Serum albumin levels
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B9
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
Health & Sport
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia
- Blood pressure response to sport
- Brugada syndrome
- Cardiac capacity
- Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy I
- Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy II
- General Risk of injury
- Long QT syndrome
- Muscle fatigue
- Muscle response to resistance training
- Number of white blood cells
- Recovery capacity
- Risk of stress fracture
- Sex hormone levels
- Spirometry of pulmonary function
- Benefit of exercise on body mass index
- Benefit of exercise on cholesterol
- Overall benefit of sport on insulin sensitivity
- Overall benefit of sport on your body
- Skin inflammation
What are the benefits of the CrossDNA Stay Healthy & Fit genetic test?
With the CrossDNA Stay Healthy & Fit genetic test you will know your genetic predisposition to 50 traits related to diet and nutrition, health and sport and lifestyle. This test is recommended for intermediate level athletes who want to take a step further in their self-knowledge… and how genetics affects their sports performance.
Who is the CrossDNA Stay Healthy & Fit test designed for?
If you practice sports regularly and want to take a leap in your training, try the CrossDNA Stay Healthy & Fit genetic test. You will be able to increase your self-awareness and discover data that will allow you to optimize your diet and training. Only with a genetic test that is done with a saliva sample.